Thursday, April 23, 2009

Concept Art released to Disney Co. Investors

I found a website with some great concept art for attractions and even theme parks to come in the near future to Disney World. (http://corporate.disney.go.com/investors/annual_reports/2006/int/dint.html) A lot if it is presumably focused around the new Pixar Place in Disney's Hollywood Studios...




This one looks similar to Toy Story Midway Mania - a car ride, but instead of shooting aliens or playing carnival games you use a flashlight to reveal monsters in Monstropolis.


I believe this one is a portrayal of Fantasmic!, but my second best guess would be that it is the artists rendering of the rumored replacement of Illuminations - Skydance


This one is most exciting, a whole new theme park! You can references my earlier post about Disney's Night Kingdom to learn more...


I'm not sure if this is the rendering of the rennovation of Pirates of the Carribean, or possibly another land that is planned to be added to one of the parks (possibly Night Kingdom?)


This sounds like a lot of fun! I bet they will put it into Pixar Place


I believe this complex will replace the old clubs at Pleasure Island




And finally, a race track through Radiator Springs. I have read speculation that this will re-theme Test Track, which with the current state of General Motors, would make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment